There are many ways you can contribute to the E.C. Tyree Health & Dental Clinic to help provide healthcare to the uninsured in our community. Donations are used to cover the operating expenses incurring from the thousands of medical visits each for our patients.
The Clinic is a 501c3, charitable organization. All donations are tax-deductible. The clinic is funded entirely by tax-deductible donations from individuals, corporations and businesses, foundations, and organizations.
You can donate online by clicking on the link below. This is an easy way to support the clinic. You can also make a gift in honor of or memory of a loved one through this site.
Donate On-line Click here
- Donate by Mail or Phone Your can send your donation to the E.C. Tyree Health & Dental Clinic, 1525 N. Lorraine, Wichita, Ks. 67214 Please call Schaunta James-Boyd at 316.681.2545 to make your donation through your debit, Visa or MasterCard.
- Donation Form .pdf file | Donation Form – Word file
- In lieu of flowers… When a loved one has died you may chose to have family and friends make a donation to the Clinic rather than send flowers. The Clinic will send a personal thank you to them and send the designated family a list of donors and their addresses.
- In honor of… Make a donation to commemorate a holiday, birthday, wedding, or other special occasions. The person you honor will receive a letter from the clinic notifying him or her of your thoughtfulness and generosity.
- Do you love to shop on Amazon? Make your shopping have a purpose. Anytime you shop on Amazon go to AmazonSmile first and select the Clinic as your charity of choice. The Clinic will receive a portion of your shopping receipts.